PROSTAR W/MAXFORCE 13 SMOKING & REGEN CONSTANTLY
05-13-2018, (Subject: PROSTAR W/MAXFORCE 13 SMOKING & REGEN CONSTANTLY ) 
RE: PROSTAR W/MAXFORCE 13 SMOKING & REGEN CONSTANTLY
Why exactly do you need to get 3 years out of it? I ask so maybe we can help give you ideas and paths to get out from under this debacle. In the business world sometimes we make poor decisions and have to back out if them at a loss to prevent going deeper than can be dug out of.
If you have 3 years of payments before its paid off, are you going to kill yourself to make the payment and keep it running to just end up having a still useless truck but only 3 more years beat up and absolutely no further ahead financially? That's potentially 3 year stagnant.

Sometimes you have to change your business plan and goals. Like making or borrowing enough money for an engine swap. Or sell it now while the truck itself has some value. So you can get back on the profitable track faster.

There are a pile of business owners on here and we've all made some rather large mistakes. So I'm sure we can give you more hope and advice that may be better than only chucking $$ at a lemon.

With 387,000 on it i would think its best years are behind it and nothing but huge headaches to come.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PROSTAR W/MAXFORCE 13 SMOKING & REGEN CONSTANTLY - Chamberpains - 05-13-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.