Diesel laptops Texa
05-14-2018, (Subject: Diesel laptops Texa ) 
Diesel laptops Texa
Has anyone used texa and does it do everything insite does for Cummins.
Thanks
replyreply
05-14-2018, (Subject: Diesel laptops Texa ) 
RE: Diesel laptops Texa
(05-14-2018 )mattb22 Wrote:  Has anyone used texa and does it do everything insite does for Cummins.
Thanks

pretty pricey
replyreply
05-16-2018, (Subject: Diesel laptops Texa ) 
Yes it is expensive but it is supposed to work on all makes which we need. Lot more expensive to buy everything separately. Just wondering if anyone has used it and if they like/dislike it.

(05-14-2018 )imalumberjack Wrote:  
(05-14-2018 )mattb22 Wrote:  Has anyone used texa and does it do everything insite does for Cummins.
Thanks

pretty pricey
replyreply
(05-16-2018 )mattb22 Wrote:  Yes it is expensive but it is supposed to work on all makes which we need. Lot more expensive to buy everything separately. Just wondering if anyone has used it and if they like/dislike it.

(05-14-2018 )imalumberjack Wrote:  
Thanks

pretty pricey

I would PM Unilever with this question. Their shop handles all of the manufacturers.
replyreply
Quote:I would PM Unilever with this question. Their shop handles all of the manufacturers.
Maybe a good idea but don't hold your breathe. He might not get back to you very.......... well ever ha ha ha

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: fargonaz , Isx Lover
05-22-2018, (Subject: Diesel laptops Texa ) 
it does not, it is very similar to jpro

Uni
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.