Primary air gauge
05-18-2018, (Subject: Primary air gauge ) 
RE: Primary air gauge
(05-18-2018 )tree98 Wrote:  Wouldn't it have air lines going to it not wires?

Being the gauge sweeps. I would assume it is an electrical gauge not a mechanical one.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: rapidisimo
I think it might be electrical because it triggers that stupid alarm.
replyreply
Where would the ground controlling that cluster be?
replyreply
(05-18-2018 )Chamberpains Wrote:  
(05-18-2018 )tree98 Wrote:  Wouldn't it have air lines going to it not wires?

Being the gauge sweeps. I would assume it is an electrical gauge not a mechanical one.
I thought it would have air lines, that's why I assumed a faulty gauge. But I think your right because a mechanical gauge probably wouldn't fail...... at least not like his is

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
05-20-2018, (Subject: Primary air gauge ) 
Spoke with Rawze and he mentioned it could be water leaking from rain where the dome connects to the cab and getting in the dash (I do have a leak when it rains a lot coming from cb radio compartment.) He suggested I seal the gaps with silicone. I will try that and hopefully that corrects the issue.
replyreply
05-21-2018, (Subject: Primary air gauge ) 
If that is your problem, it would be good on your part to also pull any paneling out and physically seeing what damage it did. If it got in to and disrupted connections, then you will want to pull those connections apart, clean and repair them. Corrosion does not get better if you leave it alone. It only gets worse after you seal off the original leak. Humidity will slowly make it worse till the connection fails on you again.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: rapidisimo

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.