Sourcing a **New** CM871 Cylinder Head in Ontario, Canada or North Western NY State
05-25-2018, (Subject: Sourcing a **New** CM871 Cylinder Head in Ontario, Canada or North Western NY State ) 
RE: Sourcing a **New** CM871 Cylinder Head in Ontario, Canada or North Western NY State
(05-24-2018 )Brock Wrote:  
(05-23-2018 )Matt Wrote:  
(05-23-2018 )Brock Wrote:  When I called Cummins western cana da they said they are all reman, you cannot get new so I asked them to humor me and put a nx instead of a rx at the end of the part number and it worked. 6 weeks out of course but it was available.

How brutal was the price difference between rx and nx at Western Canada Cummins?
I think it was 5800 reman or 6800 new

$6800 is U.S. $5400 ... I think Waterloo paid roughly $3600 for his the other day. I would rent a van and go get one from the states and drive it back up there. It would be cheaper!.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , t700 , Hammerhead , barf
05-26-2018, (Subject: Sourcing a **New** CM871 Cylinder Head in Ontario, Canada or North Western NY State ) 
RE: Sourcing a **New** CM871 Cylinder Head in Ontario, Canada or North Western NY State
You're not kidding. I was just curious, dont need a head now or anything but it's good to have knowledge of that. Good thing I work for a company that goes cross border, can always throw a head on the back of another truck if I ever need one.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.