Over The Road Versus Local
05-25-2018, (Subject: Over The Road Versus Local ) 
RE: Over The Road Versus Local
(05-24-2018 )AHMLLC Wrote:  What makes more sense to you financially? Going over the road and making 3k after tolls+gas+maintenance or staying local and making 2800?

My close friend doesn't see things from optical but it makes sense to me. What are your thoughts?

Your question is too abstract to answer it effectively. Miles, wear, risk, stress, and about 100+ other influencing things come to mind. there is also the "Family" to consider. Got 3 kids at home and a wife,.. there would be no question that local would have its advantages. It sucks being out on the roads away from your family when it is not absolutely necessary. I'll take a bit less money and be a father to my children any day above them thinking I am that guy who stops by occasionally while the wife sneaks the boyfriend out the back door, her bitching at you that you need to stay out and make even more.

You also never mentioned the long term average over say a year after expenses, down-time and off-time. - No one ever does then wonders why they can't make it work for them.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: AHMLLC , Moose

Messages In This Thread
RE: Over The Road Versus Local - Rawze - 05-25-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.