Won't start again
05-26-2018, (Subject: Won't start again ) 
RE: Won't start again
Well I made it to Dalton with 17 min on my 14. Parked and shut the truck off lol. I will see if it starts in the morning. My dash lights have not come on at all since I moved the relays so I am going to buy more 70 amp relays when I get home. I can't remember if i replaced the 2 inside or not. Thanks for all the help.
replyreply
05-27-2018, (Subject: Won't start again ) 
Check all of your ground cables, pull on them and make sure they are not disintegrated on the inside. On my old truck one ground wire was shot but visually looked intact and I had similar starting issues.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Mav
05-27-2018, (Subject: Won't start again ) 
I made it home. I deliver the 31st. I will start trace the wires from ecm back and ckeck all grounds again. I am also going to replace the relays.
replyreply
06-03-2018, (Subject: Won't start again ) 
I was able to deliver 0n 6/1 but the next day my truck was stolen. They left the trailer. The police said that they use the trucks to steal loaded trailers and take the freight then abandon the trucks a couple days after they take them. So no report on starting issue until I get the truck back. 2nd truck stolen from this location in less then a month.
replyreply
06-04-2018, (Subject: Won't start again ) 
(06-03-2018 )Mav Wrote:  I was able to deliver 0n 6/1 but the next day my truck was stolen. They left the trailer. The police said that they use the trucks to steal loaded trailers and take the freight then abandon the trucks a couple days after they take them. So no report on starting issue until I get the truck back. 2nd truck stolen from this location in less then a month.

Sad to hear ... On the other hand, Maybe it will act up and leave them on the side of the road to get caught lol/

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JMBT , Mav
06-04-2018, (Subject: Won't start again ) 
My luck has been bad, but not that bad. Hope they find it soon and in good condition.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Mav

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.