windshield washer
05-31-2018, (Subject: windshield washer ) 
windshield washer
I have 08 t660 2 nights ago windshield washer qiut spraying but (yes ) it did have fluid in it.Last night it started working just fine then later started to just dribble when I tried to use it.Now when its now working correctly you can really hear the pump or motor making noise.When it is working you dont hear it muck.Does anyone know whatthe problem might be?

User's Signature: when things are not going good ,I just want to go sit in a mud puddle and blow bubbles
replyreply
RE: windshield washer
Probably a bad pump if it's making noise like you say.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
(05-31-2018 )tree98 Wrote:  Probably a bad pump if it's making noise like you say.

Ya thanks the bugs down here in florida are bad driving up the middle of everglades on hwy 27.I need it to work so I can see and dont need to use my jedi mind trick to see the road

User's Signature: when things are not going good ,I just want to go sit in a mud puddle and blow bubbles
replyreply
(05-31-2018 )flonly Wrote:  
(05-31-2018 )tree98 Wrote:  Probably a bad pump if it's making noise like you say.

Ya thanks the bugs down here in florida are bad driving up the middle of everglades on hwy 27.I need it to work so I can see and dont need to use my jedi mind trick to see the road
You may also want to run the washer pump while somebody is outside looking underneath the truck in case it's a bad line. The truck is getting to the age where the lines are getting brittle. Spent 30 years in the glass business and see it all the time.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Chamberpains , fargonaz
Some windshield fluids create white powder when it dries. If fluid from the line not draining completely back to reservoir and stay in the line for long time. Usually in horizontal part of the line under windshield.
Unhook sprinkler from the line and check.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.