ac switch
06-01-2018, (Subject: ac switch ) 
ac switch
2016 international ac fan keep switching from hi to low then sometime turn off buy it self any one els ever had this problem before ..
replyreply
RE: ac switch
The A/C blower fan? -- the motor brushes are wearing out.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JMBT
(06-01-2018 )Rawze Wrote:  The A/C blower fan? -- the motor brushes are wearing out.
Man the blower in the sleeper just went out last wk now the front one going out to..guess I'll have to try in fine out were I can get one that wont cost me and arm n leg for..
replyreply
06-02-2018, (Subject: ac switch ) 
Aftermarket 1's are just as good. Check your local truck parts place. FleetPride or Truckparts..whatever and somtimes Napa or many other places. Also ask other truck manufacturer dealerships. The local Volvo and KW shop in Carlisle, PA oftentimes has a cheaper price because they sell in bulk. A lot of times you can buy just the motor without the "squirrel cage" or fan. Dealerships sell them together and its not always needed.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JMBT

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.