[split] Fuel in Oil Question.
06-07-2018, (Subject: [split] Fuel in Oil Question. ) 
RE: [split] Fuel in OPil Question.
there were 80 kits available - Mr. Hag bought 40 and i bought the rest. Should last a little while
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
06-07-2018, (Subject: [split] Fuel in Oil Question. ) 
(06-07-2018 )Unilevers Wrote:  there were 80 kits available - Jerry bought 40 and i bought the rest. Should last a little while
Now thats outstanding business planning!! I believe thats the Pinnacle of foresight and cornering the market. Good on you guys.
replyreply
06-08-2018, (Subject: [split] Fuel in Oil Question. ) 
(06-06-2018 )BadDog Wrote:  
(06-02-2018 )DUKE58 Wrote:  Rawze I changed the fuel and found no gasket on the pump. I am going to drive for 2 weeks keep a eye on the oil and take a oil sample again Put die in they said leaking at the fuel pump They said for 1100 they could fix it I got the pump for 542.00 put it in myself
I saw a video on rebuilding the fuel pump and the part that has the springs and ceramic pins that break are different between the 2350 and the 2250 according to the video the o-rings are like yellow for one engine and for the other engine the o-rings are i think brown colored.They both are the same size but If you use the wrong one it will leak fuel into the oil. Also the tappets have been re-engineered 3 times now. The stealership tried telling me the spring part with the plunger is no longer available and tried getting $3850 for a new fuel pump. I found the part number off a youtube video and then found the parts online new in a cummins box for $40 each.

This is a 870 engine not common rail
replyreply
06-09-2018, (Subject: [split] Fuel in Oil Question. ) 
RE: [split] Fuel in Oil Question.
There are two ways of seeing the way this pump fix is going. (Maybe even a third way)

1. Unilevers and Mr. Hag are very smart professional business leaders trying to protect the clients bottom line so they my remain in business to return another day.

2. Cummins has once again figured out to put profits above there customers financial well being with no regard to remaining a loyal customer.

(3)? With Volkswagen purchasing so much of Navistar, and especially after there diesel-gate public relations debacle, it maybe perfect timing to do the right thing and protect there customers and build a relationship for the future.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.