Low oil pressure, again
06-08-2018, (Subject: Low oil pressure, again ) 
RE: Low oil pressure, again
(06-08-2018 )ksmech11 Wrote:  Truck is used for pulling loaded tanker. Milk and milk products. I get on my drivers about idling. I pulled the valve cover and inspected cam and rollers. Clean as a whistle. Over head had been run in the last 75k. Ran the truck yesterday with an empty trailer thru the hills here in south west Wisconsin. Oil pressure dropped to an average of 37 psi under load.At idle it stayed at about 23 psi.

those numbers are quite normal.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
(06-08-2018 )ksmech11 Wrote:  Truck is used for pulling loaded tanker. Milk and milk products. I get on my drivers about idling. I pulled the valve cover and inspected cam and rollers. Clean as a whistle. Over head had been run in the last 75k. Ran the truck yesterday with an empty trailer thru the hills here in south west Wisconsin. Oil pressure dropped to an average of 37 psi under load.At idle it stayed at about 23 psi.

Those are good numbers. Perfectly average.
replyreply
Yep, normal.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.