Ideas for quicker responce (tuning question)
06-10-2018, (Subject: Ideas for quicker responce (tuning question) ) 
RE: Ideas for quicker responce (tuning question)
(06-10-2018 )Brock Wrote:  Helping a friend out with his 871 and gave him a quick original @m*m^2 job. His is a big cpl with big turbo.

He loves the power but the turbo won't spool and pull hard till about 1350rpm, so I tried closing the min table a bit on the lower end which helped a tad but it's still a bit laggy, he owns 7 trucks and all are 2250 or newer so I explained that those engine's all have quicker responce turbos and this big cpl won't have that snappy throttle responce but it'll pull hard on hills.

Either way, what would I have to do to give him a quicker spool down low? Do I need to tweek the fueling table a bit?

Thanks alot for the help guys, a little out of my league here but I'm helping a friend out as best I can like you guys once helped me! The circle continues lol.

Rather than making it more responsive and therefore shortening its life ... Tell him that a truck is not a race car and to learn to drive it right instead of trying to make it into one!.

My own experience is that you can't satisfy idiots like that!.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Moose , Pd6cas2

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ideas for quicker responce (tuning question) - Rawze - 06-10-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.