cummins
06-19-2018, (Subject: cummins ) 
cummins
is it just me or does all cummins motor sound like it make more noise then most motor..mine has all ways seam like it had a knock in it cents i bought it in i bought it new
replyreply
06-20-2018, (Subject: cummins ) 
RE: cummins
The Cummins knock... It is the front gear train, up under the cover in front of the motor. It gets noisy when the compressor is doing its thing.
replyreply
(06-20-2018 )Waterloo Wrote:  The Cummins knock... It is the front gear train, up under the cover in front of the motor. It gets noisy when the compressor is doing its thing.

Yes ,so it not just me I thought it was just me that was hearing a knock ..
replyreply
They want to come in..
replyreply
Mines a noisey one when the compressor is building air. But pretty knock free compared to the older engines when its done compresserating.
replyreply
Ok so it not just me then ..knocking good then when the air blow off she nice in quiet..
replyreply
My air compressor started knocking pretty loud after 650k miles, so I replaced it. I just did not want to fool with it lol.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.