ac switch
06-19-2018, (Subject: ac switch ) 
ac switch
i park the truck for the night in when i went to turn the truck off the in cab ac blower was still going blowing out cold air i thought maybe i left the key on but toke the key out in the fan is still blowing out air in its being blowing now for 15 with out the key on...2016 lonestar any help
replyreply
06-20-2018, (Subject: ac switch ) 
RE: ac switch
I would start with the actual ignition switch, where you stick the key in to start the truck. Is anything else still running like the radio, or anything that is getting power from the ignition side of the fuse block? Sounds like the ignition switch is bad. I had a similar issue, and I called the parts guy and asked him if there are issues with ignition switches in these ProStars, he told me they sell quite a few. I keep a spare.

Oh, if it is the switch, your old key barrel comes out of the faulty ignition switch and slides into the new switch, so you do not have to have new keys made. The switch will need to be drilled out of the dash, it is held in place with rivets, for security reasons.
replyreply
Only thing that is still on after the key is turned of is the ac .I have a lonestar put I will check with the ignition in see .
replyreply
Same as ProStar, you just have the larger hood. Cabs and cab controls are identical.
replyreply
It could be that the motor control located in the blower housing unit has gone bad too. They are interchangeable between the front blower and the sleeper blower. Maybe swap them and see if the problem moves to the front blower.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
06-21-2018, (Subject: ac switch ) 
Maybe a bad relay that’s has gotten moisture in it and letting stick
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.