Need help with 1st gen isx cm570
06-25-2018, (Subject: Need help with 1st gen isx cm570 ) 
RE: Need help with 1st gen isx cm570
Thanks everybody for all your help. Found the problem yesterday evening bad oil pressure sensor.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
Good deal. Just for future reference how did you find out it was the oil pressure sensor?
replyreply
(06-25-2018 )Chamberpains Wrote:  Good deal. Just for future reference how did you find out it was the oil pressure sensor?
LOL I got frustrated and just started unplugging all the sensors. I was told only 3 sensors would cause this water temp, oil temp, and oil pressure. I kept swapping them out so I figured out it was a oil pressure. I knew all my fluids we're good so I figured it couldn't hurt
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Chamberpains , Rawze
Ya, they're the 3 that'll give you the red shutdown code. The way you did it is pretty much the consensus of how to get there on everything I'm reading. I'm also seeing the early cm870's threw this code frequently and the Exhaust manifold pressure sensor is the main culprit. The cm570 doesn't show it having that sensor.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
Would be a good time to replace all you sensors, including vehicle speed sensor

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Chamberpains , Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.