On truck EGR cleaning machine
06-28-2018, (Subject: On truck EGR cleaning machine ) 
On truck EGR cleaning machine
Does anyone have any thoughts on these? (Ohhh boy!). The ones I found are made by Diesel Force and Motorvac. Might save alot of time and seam to get into all the little cracks and crevices we cant. I originally seen it on a video that Pittsburgh Power put out. My original thought is that it is "snake oil". Any thoughts?
replyreply
RE: On truck EGR cleaning machine
here is a previous discussions on the subject...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...1#pid17571

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Sorry I can't post a link but this is not walnut shells. This process is a machine that you adapt to the motor and it injects a foam into the intake and the exhaust and the chemical cleans the whole system all the way through the EPF and burns it off doing a forced regen after it is finished.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Truckerheerde
06-29-2018, (Subject: On truck EGR cleaning machine ) 
i watched one done once. after 5 min of use it shutdown the engine 3 times after 3 oil filter changes due to low oil pressure in the next 5 min. then after that it took 3 oil changes to get the oil pressure to return to normal and we ended up pulling the pan and cleaning the gunk off the pickup screen because the oil pressure would randomly drop off. cant imagine what that did to that engine but that was the one and only one that place ever did.

dont do it
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , JMBT , Waterloo , hhow55 , stevesparts , Oldad6150 , LargeCar

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.