used truck inspection check list
06-28-2018, (Subject: used truck inspection check list ) 
used truck inspection check list
Hello everyone.

I apologize in advance that i am new to this site and was unable to find the list that i know is here somewhere. I am going to be looking at a 2015 t680 tomorrow and deciding weather or not it is in good enough shape to be worth my time and money. Ive been driving company for over twenty years and just now decided i needed to take the next step. I know there is a list of things to check when buying a truck that go above and beyond the normal pretrip inspection.. If someone could direct me to the right location I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you

https://mhc.com/trucks/used/2015/kenworth/t680/i0394967
replyreply
06-29-2018, (Subject: used truck inspection check list ) 
RE: used truck inspection check list
The 3:36 rears are a complete turn-off for me.... Move along ... this ain't the truck your looking for.

========

To answer your orig question...
start by reading the chapter in my book about buying a used truck.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
And the fact that its at MHC kenworth.. i'd say RUN AWAY!!!! big time stealership!!! Sorry just saying....

User's Signature: hard to go 60 mph when the winds blowing 65+ in WY
replyreply
My first step is a gut check can I afford it an will I make money will you do the work on it or pay someone how are set on tools where will the work be done
replyreply
at my old company i drove the KW couple of times to Atlanta, didnt like em much. wasnt responsive enough for me, not sure why but im used to Volvo's.

i hope i can leave on a positive note but do what makes you happy and lets you sleep at night. some of the guys here know a lot and im sure some of them have good enough reason to steer you away from a potential nightmare or headache.

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTu6cr1d1Lc

This will help

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.