Looking to purchase first truck! HELP
07-16-2018, (Subject: Looking to purchase first truck! HELP ) 
RE: Looking to purchase first truck! HELP
Leave that dumb square hooded 9900 alone. If your gonna look for something that old, then look at the 9400. Same truck just better aerodynamics (free fuel mileage)

Price of the demandate if done mostly by yourself... $300+ for the laptop and Insite software. Then contact 1 of the trusted whiz kidz on here (I cant give their prices but they are well worth it and very reasonable) stay away from the butchers on other forums, websites and big power shi#t shops (read the horror stories all over this site for proof). Then what ever time and money to open up or block off what ever needs to be done, properly!! Not half-assed.
When I did mine properly (cm870) it cost a total of $1300 - $1500 and a little under 2 days of work to clean, remove, reprogram and make mine look like a pre emissions truck. Newer stuff , I would imagine will be a little more time consuming to keep it looking like its all there and working. But all well worth the time and money spent.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking to purchase first truck! HELP - Chamberpains - 07-16-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.