Emissions cleanup
07-09-2018, (Subject: Emissions cleanup ) 
Emissions cleanup
Has anyone had the emissions cleanup they do at the place near Pittsburgh? Was wondering how good of a job they did. They say it will clean engine, EGR, sensors, turbo, DOC, and DPF. Sounded good to me but wanted to see if others have done it and what the results were. Thanks
replyreply
RE: Emissions cleanup
Why don't you do it yourself. Rawze made a video. Make good use of resource's here.

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
If you are referring to PP, then I don't know. their engine programming skills are horrible, they sell gimmik devices that are designed to take people's money and I have seen engines go out of their shop that did not hold together. They are not what they are advertised and cracked up to be in my opinion. The all mighty power of XM-radio brainwashing at its finest.

I Have not had anyone give feedback on it. They did ask me directly if it was ok to copy what I did in my youtube videos about 2 years ago + adding some stuff recommended and offering it as a "egr tune-up service". I told them if it helped truck owners out in a positive way, then go for it, that is its purpose.

Only feedback I have had on it is that they were kind-of over-priced for that serviced by quite a bit, but I can't vouch for anything. Have not seen it done.

I know those gimmik devices are pretty much useless that they sell, and I would not trust them to hold a screwdriver on my own truck, so I would be very leery at best.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Oldad6150 , Jorg81
07-17-2018, (Subject: Emissions cleanup ) 
Thank you Rawze, I have seen your EGR tuneup video, but I have zero experience doing this kind of thing to my own truck. I am trying to learn as I go with a new truck, but I’m just not very knowledgeable yet, nor do I know which shops I can trust or not trust. I am trying to do the preventative maintenance that will keep me from having major problems down the road. I’m right at about 240k miles now so I know it’s about time for some new sensors, Doser injector and EGR tuneup. Any chance I can pay you instead of PP to help me out the first time?
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.