Cm870 egr problems
04-14-2016, (Subject: Cm870 egr problems ) 
Cm870 egr problems
Hey guys I need some help. I have a cm870 with egr problems. Replaced egr twice and still showing egr fault code. I've replaced all the sensors and still no change. I checked the wires to the egr motor and both are hot 8.75 volts. So I checked from ecm both still hot. Is my ecm bad or do I have something else wrong. Boost seems good but no gauge to tell for sure. When shifting gears it hesitates and blows black smoke then fine. Dont know if sedate is causing that or what. When on cruise going down a hill sometimes the turbo will flutter a bit same don't know if it's cause of derate or something else. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
replyreply
RE: Cm870 egr problems
PM Unilevers or Gearhead . Wait for response and go from there . You'll regret you didn't know them earlier, but sure you and your 870 will be more than happy after the "meeting" .
replyreply
start with an EGR tune-up and replace the intake pressure sensor, exhaust pressure sensor, and Delta-P sensor.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Thanks for the help guys...I've replaced all those sensors and still no change...cleaned the two delta p tubes and exhaust pressure sensor tube and still not helping although I haven't cleaned the intake...should both wires be hot...and by the way rawze love the site and all the helpful tips
replyreply
04-15-2016, (Subject: Cm870 egr problems ) 
The specific fault codes you are getting would likely help for some further suggestions. Thanks.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.