bellow flex pipe part #
04-14-2016, (Subject: bellow flex pipe part # ) 
bellow flex pipe part #
a friend of mine has a leaking bellow flex hose, the one under turbo. does anybody knows it's part number ?
JX Peterbilt in Elmhurst, IL says they don't share such information )))
truck is 2012 peterbilt 587 last six 153565
replyreply
08-25-2016, (Subject: bellow flex pipe part # ) 
RE: bellow flex pipe part #
I had mine replaced at this shop in Texas. Maybe you can give them a call and get it.

(940) 683-8177. The guys name is Dwayne. It was a around $500 to get mine replaced and installed.
replyreply
12-11-2019, (Subject: bellow flex pipe part # ) 
RE: bellow flex pipe part #
so, I know this is an old thread, but just in case someone comes along looking for the info, I just replaced this part on my 2012 pete 587 w/ cm2250.

part # M66-7091-0320 Pipe Bellows 4" paid $384.34 at the dealer (I see $100 cheaper on amazon right now, grrr).
also needed 2 gaskets cummins part # 2866636 paid $6.75 each.

Because of it's location, vertical behind the frame rail, I found it easier to disconnect the doser elbow from the back of the turbo first. Popped out and cleaned the doser injector and inspected the turbo while I was at it. maybe 45 minutes with the doser cleaning included. Also found 2 broken exhaust hanger brackets while I was down there. rusted through. THOSE were a PITA to replace. Had to break out a 4' pipe and a pry bar while lying under the truck... Damn salty New England.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.