Emissions Clean
07-18-2018, (Subject: Emissions Clean ) 
RE: Emissions Clean
You already are spending the days with Rawze and many other very knowledgeable people. That is this site. Its all free. Stop being scared and start small. Get on Cummins Quickserve and register your engine serial number.
https://quickserve.cummins.com/info/index.html
It will have more info than you'll probably ever use. Start by learning where and what sensors are on your engine. Then learn what and where emissions components are on your engine. Then come back to this site or Rawzes YouTube videos and start pulling and cleaning piece by piece as you learn where things are. At your pace. On your time schedule. You can do many of these things in parking lots while your loading or taking your 10 hr break or 34 hr reset. It doesn't have to be done all in 1 day. Do just 1 sensor or tube or clamp or filter 1 day then maybe when you gain more confidence go back and try another 1 another day.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Jorg81
07-18-2018, (Subject: Emissions Clean ) 
(07-18-2018 )Chamberpains Wrote:  You already are spending the days with Rawze and many other very knowledgeable people. That is this site. Its all free. Stop being scared and start small. Get on Cummins Quickserve and register your engine serial number.
https://quickserve.cummins.com/info/index.html
It will have more info than you'll probably ever use. Start by learning where and what sensors are on your engine. Then learn what and where emissions components are on your engine. Then come back to this site or Rawzes YouTube videos and start pulling and cleaning piece by piece as you learn where things are. At your pace. On your time schedule. You can do many of these things in parking lots while your loading or taking your 10 hr break or 34 hr reset. It doesn't have to be done all in 1 day. Do just 1 sensor or tube or clamp or filter 1 day then maybe when you gain more confidence go back and try another 1 another day.

Ok, thank you. This gives me a place to start and something to study and reference. I just needed to be pointed in the right direction. I’m sure I’ll learn and be ok. Thanks
replyreply
07-19-2018, (Subject: Emissions Clean ) 
OK so today I plan on stopping by to pick up parts so that I could do my own EGR tuneup. I plan on Picking up at Delta P sensor, I map sensor, Doser injector, and I’m just wondering if I’m missing anything that I should pick up. Should I replace the dose or injector on the DEF as well?
replyreply
(07-17-2018 )Jorg81 Wrote:  
(07-17-2018 )smorgan87 Wrote:  Snds like youd be better off givin me 2 grand and we drink beer and fix ur truck.

I’m willing to pay someone who knows more than me to help me do some stuff so I can learn.

if ur ever in springfield, missouri afghanistan when im home id be more than happy to help point u in the right direction. I dont charge for driveway space, guidance or tool usage.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
I dont know if your engine has an exhaust pressure sensor of any sort but they commonly wear out, plug up and screw up on the cm870 and 871's.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
Well I went to the Kenworth in Amarillo Texas today and they did not have any of the parts I need it. I tried to get the IMAP sensor, Delta P sensor, and a dose or injector and they didn’t have any of it. I have 2017 Kenworth T6 80 with the CM 2350 2016was the date it was made
replyreply
If you're not in a hurry for the parts, get on Quickserve and get the part #'s of what you want and do an Internet search. You may find better prices. Just watch the shipping cost of some sites.
Also call around to multiple dealerships. They only need your engine serial #. Often times other dealerships get better prices cause of deals they make for selling in quantity.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Jorg81
You should have went to Cummins in Amarillo. I bet they had those on the shelf.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Chamberpains
07-22-2018, (Subject: Emissions Clean ) 
(07-19-2018 )smorgan87 Wrote:  
(07-17-2018 )Jorg81 Wrote:  
(07-17-2018 )smorgan87 Wrote:  Snds like youd be better off givin me 2 grand and we drink beer and fix ur truck.

I’m willing to pay someone who knows more than me to help me do some stuff so I can learn.

if ur ever in springfield, missouri afghanistan when im home id be more than happy to help point u in the right direction. I dont charge for driveway space, guidance or tool usage.

I would love to take you up on that. I could really use somebody to point in in the right direction. Today I pulled and cleaned my imap sensor. I’m just trying to learn one thing at a time. It’s all new to me. Like learning s foreign language. But I’m sure once I know where stuff is and do it once, I’ll be ok. But I would definitely want to hit you up when you are home sometime. You can always PM me sometime and we could arrange it when you are available. Thank you
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.