Fuel Economy
07-23-2018, (Subject: Fuel Economy ) 
RE: Fuel Economy
Just take your time. Also, take some pictures of everything before you pull it apart and also while you pull it apart. They'll help you put everything back where it belongs.

As far as fuel mileage.... Well thats a constant struggle. A big part of it is driving habits. Terrain and weight your pulling plays a huge part in MPG's. Read about OOG (out of gear) driving and also learn how to pull a hill or more like how not to pull a hill. MPG's are all about NOT making your engine work. Using terrain to your advantage. Also a good ECM tune will help greatly. This all takes time and practice. It took months of retraining myself how to drive and grinding many gears and getting over everyone blowing by me screaming on the radio "learn how to drive rookie" and my favorite "stupid steering wheel holder, get that thing off the road if you can't do the speed limit" I quickly learned to turn the radio off and make money peacefully.
Just take 1 thing at a time and don't get overwhelmed. The pieces will fall in place over time.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55 , Rawze , Jorg81

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.