Amsoil bypass kit
07-22-2018, (Subject: Amsoil bypass kit ) 
Amsoil bypass kit
I'm looking to have a amsoil bypass kit installed on my truck. The questions I have are: where is the best place to install the bypass kit so that it's protected from road debris, etc? Also did you use the rubber lines and fittings that were provided by amsoil or did you go and get your own? If you did or didn't why? If you did where did you get them and what fittings did you need? Where did you tap into the oil circuit?
replyreply
 Thanks given by: volvo126
RE: Amsoil bypass kit
I have mine mounted on frame rail passenger side. No issues on dirt and debree,I used the supplied hoses connectors from Amsoil. Two years later still working great .
Tap supply on oil cooler plate side return to bottom of oil Pan.
replyreply
How did you mount it? Did you drill holes, weld it, or make a bracket? How does your oil analysis look like?
replyreply
Which engine do you have? What fittings did you use? Was the fittings provided or did you have to get certain ones?
replyreply
Here is some related info...;

http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...07#pid1907

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Tamip
(07-22-2018 )Rawze Wrote:  Here is some related info...;

http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...07#pid1907
Thanks I just looked at the link but I don't see the picture of the install. Did you get special lines from the hydraulic shop?
replyreply
Find existing holes in frame ,build bracket to mount bypass filter head.
Order install kit at Amsoil, find the fitting that attaches to oil pan !
replyreply
I already have the kit just want to be sure I have the right fittings before I start taking stuff apart
replyreply
(07-22-2018 )Tamip Wrote:  I already have the kit just want to be sure I have the right fittings before I start taking stuff apart

just take what you got + the plugs you pulled out of the engine to a local hydraulics shop and have them make up something for it. that is what i did a long time ago.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.