Amsoil bypass kit
07-23-2018, (Subject: Amsoil bypass kit ) 
RE: Amsoil bypass kit
Good point but I heard you need special tools to get the bolts out because they are so tight. Can I see your picture of how you mounted yours behind the cab?
replyreply
(07-23-2018 )Tamip Wrote:  Good point but I heard you need special tools to get the bolts out because they are so tight. Can I see your picture of how you mounted yours behind the cab?

NO special tools for those plugs, only regular metric Allen socket. Just give the plug/socket a nice hard smack with 2-lb hammer to "shock" it while applying torque to it with a breaker-bar and it will come right out. If it is really stubborn, then heat it up with a propane torch for about 5 minutes first.

Picture missing must be on your end. It shows up just fine for me, but I have had a few people say that pictures don't show up sometimes on their phones here these last few weeks. I did however hack the forum software a bit late last night to improve how it displays such things. Must be some kind of update on people's phone browsers is all I can guess.

I hear rumors of browser updates coming soon that threaten sites like mine that are open and free. Rumors of blocking unless I pay some bastard company a ransom to include yearly fees to paid-for "SSL" certificates, otherwise it will get blocked all in the name of false "Security" bull$hit. -- It is nothing more than a shake down by the web browser companies for people hosting websites of their own to "pay up" on top of all the Internet bills and other fees they have. -- The Internet is getting worse and worse by the day and they use the guise of "security" to push such greed, when in fact it does nothing whatsoever to stop anyone at all who might actually be serious about doing something harmful.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Nostalgic , ZeroNthedark , dhirocz
I understand that. It's no different in trucking but you know that I'm sure.
replyreply
Apparently Google doesn't want to let the picture but chrome Will
replyreply
(07-23-2018 )Rawze Wrote:  I hear rumors of browser updates coming soon that threaten sites like mine that are open and free. Rumors of blocking unless I pay some bastard company a ransom to include yearly fees to paid-for "SSL" certificates, otherwise it will get blocked all in the name of false "Security" bull$hit. -- It is nothing more than a shake down by the web browser companies for people hosting websites of their own to "pay up" on top of all the Internet bills and other fees they have. -- The Internet is getting worse and worse by the day and they use the guise of "security" to push such greed, when in fact it does nothing whatsoever to stop anyone at all who might actually be serious about doing something harmful.

So true. I read somewhere about free certificates from https://letsencrypt.org/. But who knows, maybe there’s also a catch.

User's Signature: I Need to start asking my stupid questions
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.