Cummins X15, what's the word?
01-13-2021, (Subject: Cummins X15, what's the word? ) 
RE: Cummins X15, what's the word?
(01-12-2021 )Mav Wrote:  I park in Ohio and fly home to west palm beach. The truck sits a lot, December 1st some 4 wheeler decided to do a 360 on interstate 271 and knocked me in a jack knife. Now I am in need of a truck and will have a truck payment. So I either go back full time or hire a driver. They will have to be landstar qualified. I hope to find someone who can dispatch themselves. I have driven for landstar contractors a couple of times. Nobodys getting rich but the truck gets paid off. I just don't want to end up with a shop magnet. I could always buy an older truck as I now have a great N14 and 13 speed sitting in my park location. Oh well thanks for the advice. I will probably stick with cummins just out of habit.

Why not just go work for someone for a while and the go buy a truck w a CM871 engine in it at a richie-bros. auction in need of some servicing on the cheap ($20k max). Lot of sucess stories in this site by people who have done just that. That is what I would likely do. Ppl can have those new truck payments... not worth it if ya ask me.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cummins X15, what's the word? - Rawze - 01-13-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.