Pulling the trigger tomorrow
07-24-2018, (Subject: Pulling the trigger tomorrow ) 
Pulling the trigger tomorrow
I got very limited info as of now on this truck. With that being said. I have the option of lease purchasing a 2010 KW t660. Cummins cm871 and a 10 speed 685k. I was told today that the truck has a system integrated called "on command"( virtual babysitter) which would give maintenance the ability to read or determine what an engine light would be for and determine the severity. My question is to anyone who has any experience with this system.

How in depth does that system read. Could they read ECM access through this system or is that only readable through direct ECM plug in.

I want to make this truck reliable. I want to inspect the turbo. I want to have it @m*m^2'd. I want to be able to stay profitable... Period!

dhirocz is willing to help me through all of the obstacles in getting where I want to be. But I don't want to get de leased if this virtual babysitter is gonna tell on me for doing so.

I was led to believe things that were not true in this lease by recruiting. I found out the truth today. Every other pm has to be done in their shop.

Why don't I go buy a truck outright or get a conventional loan and bypass all this nonsense... Well I tried. I have limited credit because I hate using it. Having left a company with a predatory lease just last week. I need to keep the money flowing and reach my goals by any means possible.

This is where I am.. this is what I'm in gonna deal with in the best way possible.

Any knowledge or answers are greatly appreciated.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: rrod
RE: Pulling the trigger tomorrow
(07-24-2018 )dw2000ta Wrote:  ...
Every other pm has to be done in their shop.

babysitter

I hate to say it but that sounds just like a bad lease deal too. -- You will be at their mercy nonstop and the lack of freedom to do things necessary to make a decent profit are out the window!. -- You don;t need a "babysitter" and someone telling you how to run your trucking business. You are a glorified slave-labor comapny driver under such a lease and going to starve in the process, never seeing the day you will hold a title. -- Pull the cotton candy out of your eyes and move on.

If your finantial situation is so bad that you can't lease a truck from a typical used truck dealer,... THEN YOU NEED TO GET YOUR PERSONAL FINANCES AND LIFE IN ORDER FIRST!!! -- STAY AS A COMPANY DRIVER UNTIL YOU CAN MANAGE YOUR OWN LIFE'S FINANCES FAIRLY WELL!!!! -- LEASE PURCHASE OR NOT, IF YOU CAN'T MANAGE YOUR PERSONAL LIFE, YOU WILL FAIL AND BE WORSE OFF AS A TRUCK OWNER!

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: rrod , Nostalgic
Not advertising for them in any way but lone mountain does a lease program. I used them. They don't go completely by the almighty credit score but instead want to see steady income and a savings account with about 3k in it for a maintenance account. They dont care who does the maintenance and dont ever need to see the truck again.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: rrod
i was thinking about doing what you are wanting to do now, i heard to many horror stories. plus i dont want to be used as a slave. idk if you are stuck but look for a decent leasing company or stick being a company driver till you got a decent amount saved up for a down payment and future repairs.

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply
I went to lone mountain with 10k and got turned down... Surprised me after I was told the same thing you just said..

My personal finances are in order paid and don't owe hardly anything. I've never had huge lines of credit.. it's limited... Not bad.

I was warned about rawze"s hot sauce and shooting straight. I can respect that. And I appreciate it. I really do. Just a really really hard pill to swallow. I've had horrible experiences as a company driver.
replyreply
I did complete the lease at my last company. I stuck it out and finished it. I didn't walk away..
replyreply
07-25-2018, (Subject: Pulling the trigger tomorrow ) 
(07-24-2018 )dw2000ta Wrote:  I went to lone mountain with 10k and got turned down... Surprised me after I was told the same thing you just said..

My personal finances are in order paid and don't owe hardly anything. I've never had huge lines of credit.. it's limited... Not bad.

I was warned about rawze"s hot sauce and shooting straight. I can respect that. And I appreciate it. I really do. Just a really really hard pill to swallow. I've had horrible experiences as a company driver.
have u been to a bigger dealer? Summit truck group, rush truck, mhc kenworth? They can usually find u financing if u have some decent $ down. Summit got me financed for 35k with terrible credit thru commercial capital of ks city. Keep ur expectations low for buying ur first unless u have a good bit down.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
This is probably a real dumb question but since you completed your last lease purchase why don't you have that truck? Maybe I am missing something, I have never done a lease purchase but have known a few guys who have and they owned them at the end.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
Must have been a straight lease no purchase.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.