Pulling the trigger tomorrow
07-25-2018, (Subject: Pulling the trigger tomorrow ) 
RE: Pulling the trigger tomorrow
(07-25-2018 )Rockhwy modateline='1532498761' Wrote:  This is probably a real dumb question but since you completed your last lease purchase why don't you have that truck? Maybe I am missing something, I have never done a lease purchase but have known a few guys who have and they owned them at the end.

It was just a lease... Not a lease purchase
replyreply
(07-25-2018 )smorgan87 Wrote:  
(07-24-2018 )dw2000ta Wrote:  I went to lone mountain with 10k and got turned down... Surprised me after I was told the same thing you just said..

My personal finances are in order paid and don't owe hardly anything. I've never had huge lines of credit.. it's limited... Not bad.

I was warned about rawze"s hot sauce and shooting straight. I can respect that. And I appreciate it. I really do. Just a really really hard pill to swallow. I've had horrible experiences as a company driver.
have u been to a bigger dealer? Summit truck group, rush truck, mhc kenworth? They can usually find u financing if u have some decent $ down. Summit got me financed for 35k with terrible credit thru commercial capital of ks city. Keep ur expectations low for buying ur first unless u have a good bit down.

Yes I tried some bigger ones. MHC was the first. The limited credit got me every time. MHC wanted 15k down on a 37k truck.
replyreply
Was it an old truck? Old year models are a financial high risk.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.