Pulling the trigger tomorrow
07-24-2018, (Subject: Pulling the trigger tomorrow ) 
RE: Pulling the trigger tomorrow
(07-24-2018 )dw2000ta Wrote:  ...
Every other pm has to be done in their shop.

babysitter

I hate to say it but that sounds just like a bad lease deal too. -- You will be at their mercy nonstop and the lack of freedom to do things necessary to make a decent profit are out the window!. -- You don;t need a "babysitter" and someone telling you how to run your trucking business. You are a glorified slave-labor comapny driver under such a lease and going to starve in the process, never seeing the day you will hold a title. -- Pull the cotton candy out of your eyes and move on.

If your finantial situation is so bad that you can't lease a truck from a typical used truck dealer,... THEN YOU NEED TO GET YOUR PERSONAL FINANCES AND LIFE IN ORDER FIRST!!! -- STAY AS A COMPANY DRIVER UNTIL YOU CAN MANAGE YOUR OWN LIFE'S FINANCES FAIRLY WELL!!!! -- LEASE PURCHASE OR NOT, IF YOU CAN'T MANAGE YOUR PERSONAL LIFE, YOU WILL FAIL AND BE WORSE OFF AS A TRUCK OWNER!

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: rrod , Nostalgic

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pulling the trigger tomorrow - Rawze - 07-24-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.