Diamond Logic Software HELP
07-26-2018, (Subject: Diamond Logic Software HELP ) 
Diamond Logic Software HELP
I have a 2010 International Prostar ISX that is having A/C issues. I have replaced everything. I have no power to my clutch. I recently took it to RUSH Trucking and was told I have Diamond Logic Software and they were unable to read the software. NEEDING HELP!
replyreply
RE: Diamond Logic Software HELP
No power to the clutch at all is only a couple things if it is not a wiring or fuse issue.

* System detects it has less than 50-psi in on the high pressure switch.

* System thinks one of the thermistors on passenger side of truck is out of range so badly that it assumes it is unplugged or shorted out.

* System thinks the ambient air sensor for the enigne/truck is out of range/unplugged.

-- When those conditions are met, typically even if the thermistors and sensors are reading wrong, the system will kick the compressor on for a little while (about 10 minutes) but then fault out if it does not like something.

==========

Diamond Logic software is the normal troubleshooting software for the Internationals cab controller. Although I would never take my truck to one, especially for A/C problems,... Every international stealershit has it so that they can work on the truck that I have ever seen.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: BIG STEVE 1949 , same101us
RE: Diamond Logic Software HELP
The cab controller also monitors current draw from the compressor clutch, they use virtual fusing for it as well so if you have a grounding issues or gap issue at the compressor clutch that might also be a problem without blowing the fuse.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , BIG STEVE 1949

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.