If you had to buy a truck right now, what would you look for?
08-02-2018, (Subject: If you had to buy a truck right now, what would you look for? ) 
RE: If you had to buy a truck right now, what would you look for?
I'm new to the cult n forum of rawze, so welcome!.

I got a 06 VNL 670 Volvo, got it for 15k-17k. I had no idea what a cummins is, or knew of this website. I like the volvo brand/look, when i was a company driver, i drove freighliners, Macks and KW. I disliked all of them but the Volvo's, my dad has one just like it but with a d12. I went with the devil i know. Go with w.e you are most comfortable with or will be in the future. Only thing that i lucked out was finding rawze and i had demanded cm870. as far as everything else, its a work in progress.

lol don't go dropping a heavy amount for the down payment like i did, keep some for a rainy day. trust me, you will be very happy you did dude.

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Waterloo , DDB , zero4

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you had to buy a truck right now, what would you look for? - Evotrucker - 08-02-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.