Confused on this 2350 isx
07-31-2018, (Subject: Confused on this 2350 isx ) 
RE: Confused on this 2350 isx
Holy crap...7.0 differntial pressure? And it's been that way for a while. I bet it's been flashing DPF codes for a while.

Dose injectors are not too expensive. Under $300 of memory serves but it's the labor as the coolant system has to be drained as they are cooled by the coolant. Then another $200 for the IMAP and exhaust backprrssure sensors but good luck getting a dealer to eat that cost.

If the NoX sensors have never been changed prepare to do those as well as the will lose their efficacy over time and start throwing catalyst efficiency codes.

Have them pull the Decomp tube and inspect the inside of it for the DEF volcano that likes to form in it which restricts exhaust flow. That might also indicate a clogged DEF injector. If the DEF filter has not been changed recently have them do that as well item that should be replaced at certain intervals.

I am sure there a lot to the 2350 I'm missing but someone will fill in the missing pieces I'm sure...
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Pete1990

Messages In This Thread
RE: Confused on this 2350 isx - Nilao - 07-31-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.