Here she is, just not running right
08-04-2018, (Subject: Here she is, just not running right ) 
RE: Here she is, just not running right
(08-04-2018 )Chamberpains Wrote:  What does it run like in the higher rpm's? Have you taken it for any kind of test drive?
Have pulled off and checked all 4 timing and metering actuators and checked them?
Search for and read...
Checking your Metering and Fueling Actuators by Rawze...
03-01-2016, (Subject: Checking your Metering and Fueling Actuators by Rawze... )

Also you may be getting air in the fuel system.

I also notice you have all your piping for your EGR. Has it been blocked off properly so the EGR valve can't come open and allow straight exhaust back in the system? Unilevers will cure your ECM programming but you need to make sure the mechanical side of things are blocked off. Make sure that EGR valve can't open at all or allow any gas by it.

whats up pains! so i checked all 4 of them and even replaced the middle one. the truck has been demandated and i checked all of the pipping, made sure that they were all blocked of properly, made sure everything is tyt as a cap.

so yesterday i was bleeding the air out of the ifsm and i noticed the last i did it, with in 3 or 4 times of doing my one gallon bottle would get filled up. this time 1/4 of it got filled with the same amount of tries. so maybe that gear pump is going out again? ill have to check that also on monday.

maybe i am getting air in the system? ill go over that on monday also just to make sure.

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Here she is, just not running right - Evotrucker - 08-04-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.