Here she is, just not running right
08-04-2018, (Subject: Here she is, just not running right ) 
RE: Here she is, just not running right
Back when you 1st joined the forum you had a hard starting problem and you had a shop print out the stored fault codes. I went back and read them and a couple of those codes were mentioned to not be ignored. Could some of these be still acting up? Rawze had mentioned at the time that code 0951 (he said code 0941 but I think it was a mistype) could be caused by fueling and metering actuators or a crank or cam sensor can trip the cylinder imbalance code. I don't know the price of the Crank sensor (located behind the air compressor) or Cam sensor (located just right of the ECM) but it may be worth a swap out just to rule them out. Also at that same time, the shop you had taken it to had stated that a fuel damper was leaking. You had concluded that the fuel pump was causing your hard starting issue. But was that leaking damper ever fixed? Maybe your IFSM is in need of being rebuilt? You do have an 07 so it could be well over due on some attention.

Being your issue cleared up completely on your second video with the change of the Actuator I would be taking a long complete search in that whole system. I wouldn't be suspecting an injector at this time. I would suspect the components before the injectors causing your issue or a faulty sensor. How did you test the Actuators? Did you measure them with a dial indicator as Rawze instructed? He said he had some that had very little play in them but had the worn step in the pin that was causing rough idle and running. I'd imagine this could be very easily over looked.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Here she is, just not running right - Chamberpains - 08-04-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.