Rawze's Daily blog...
11-09-2018, (Subject: Rawze's Daily blog... ) 
RE: Rawze's Daily blog...
Genius! You just built a $1499 diagnostic aid.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
Glad you finally got your mad scientist project working! very cool watching it progress.
replyreply
I can't believe you would let a fat , ugly , hairy Sasquatch to come over , haha
Seriously though it is a honor and a privilege to spend time with the " gang "

P.s I am still thinking about those Damm steaks , lol

User's Signature: The missing link
replyreply
11-10-2018, (Subject: Rawze's Daily blog... ) 
(11-09-2018 )Rawze Wrote:  Forum member 'The Missing Link' was over for a couple days to visit... just hanging out...

I feel your pain. He came to the shop one day, and now every time I turn around...
There he is again! I just can't get rid of him!

And I see it's not just my beer he drinks

LMAO!!!

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
11-10-2018, (Subject: Rawze's Daily blog... ) 
All I can respond to that is JACKASS,
Bawhaha
Oh and don't buy good beer then ,lol

User's Signature: The missing link
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Hammerhead
03-27-2019, (Subject: Rawze's Daily blog... ) 
I helped forum member 'SquareOne' out with a quick inspection of his recently purchased truck. I posted the video of it, maybe it will help others with their own truck inspections.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Moose , SquareOne , JKBowman , LargeCar , Toolguy
03-27-2019, (Subject: Rawze's Daily blog... ) 
in vid 2 talking about how the drive tires will wear due to axle/frame flex explains why when i drove a cascadia for crete why my drives were literely every other lug on the tires were different heights...thas one smart feller ;p
replyreply
03-28-2019, (Subject: Rawze's Daily blog... ) 
(03-27-2019 )Rawze Wrote:  I helped forum member 'SquareOne' out with a quick inspection of his recently purchased truck. I posted the video of it, maybe it will help others with their own truck inspections.

oooops!,.. lolz ... I missed uploading one part of the series completely. the part where we go through the engine data. the series is actually supposed to be 5 parts. -- Fixing it.

link to missing video: https://youtu.be/P__1Ip31EuA

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: wildpib , Waterloo , SquareOne , Toolguy
03-30-2019, (Subject: Rawze's Daily blog... ) 
Rawze, I know you were concerned about the sound quality while we were recording, but I think the vids came out really good. They are very clear. Hopefully they will help someone else BEFORE they make a mistake, or even worse, an un-informed decision....orrr....a pushy salesman decision.

- If any new guys have any questions, you're more than welcome to contact me. I have much to learn about this truck and the industry as a whole, but I am no stranger to business. I'll help you anyway I can. Thanks for the vid Rawze
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , DSTdriver , LargeCar

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.