2636 VGT actuator driver circuit
08-13-2018, (Subject: 2636 VGT actuator driver circuit ) 
2636 VGT actuator driver circuit
My neighbor has a CM 2250 with active code 2636 VGT actuator driver circuit abnormal update rate. Any probable cause for this? They are going to change IMAP sensor and exhaust back pressure.

User's Signature: The fastest way to learn is to make a mistake. If it costs me $ I learn pretty quickly. It's cheaper to learn from someone else's mistakes.
replyreply
RE: 2636 VGT actuator driver circuit
Anythng that interferes with the J1939 can make that code come up too. It could be the turbo actuator, could be moisture in the wiring somewhere, or could also be another component hanging up the J1939 and causing it. they also throw that kind of error when re-flashing one as a ghost sometimes or when power is intermittent to the ecm.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: SergeyB
I would recommend pulling the actuator and checking the sector gear on the turbo it’s self.
replyreply
08-14-2018, (Subject: 2636 VGT actuator driver circuit ) 
Thanks guys I'll look a bit further into it.

User's Signature: The fastest way to learn is to make a mistake. If it costs me $ I learn pretty quickly. It's cheaper to learn from someone else's mistakes.
replyreply
08-30-2018, (Subject: 2636 VGT actuator driver circuit ) 
We had to install a new actuator. Not too hard of a job. Truck works good now. Thanks for the help.

replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.