2013 Freightliner Cascadia w 2250 cummins
10-18-2018, (Subject: 2013 Freightliner Cascadia w 2250 cummins ) 
RE: 2013 Freightliner Cascadia w 2250 cummins
(08-14-2018 )flatbed94kid Wrote:  My truck has no power to it it lags but it does pull the loads a week ago I had my clutch replaced in it. The fuel pump I do not believe has been updated and I will get that done and I wonder if that may help increase my pulling power? Also planning on changing my IMAP sensor, Delta P sensor, and those other sensors with it as well as cleaning my EGR. Yeah this fuel mileage is killing me only 5 to 6 .30 MPGs besides my driving habits I know there's something going on. Has anyone dealt with this before? What did you do to fix it?

have you try to clean out or replace the intake pressure sensor( on top of the intake side, mount on top intake, with a 10mm bolt and washer, pull out slowly or it will break)? it is getting dirty really quick and trigger your enginee to derate the power sometime, also look out for the different pressure sensor, next to the water sensor, on top of the thermostate. It get lose, break easy from hot temperature of the enginee and dry rod it. let me know.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.