Can someone tell me exactly what this is called???
08-17-2018, (Subject: Can someone tell me exactly what this is called??? ) 
RE: Can someone tell me exactly what this is called???
(08-17-2018 )Mason3m5m7 Wrote:  Ok, thank GUYS...... I followed the line that is connected to the back of it and it connects to the oil pan. I've never seen it before on any International I have driven (I just purchased this truck a week ago) thanks again for your replies...

Thats interesting. The kw currently in my shop has that line connected to the primary air tank. Looks like it can be set up in more than 1 way.
replyreply
08-18-2018, (Subject: Can someone tell me exactly what this is called??? ) 
I need one on my truck so i dont make such a damn mess draining into a half barrel and then transfering to my waste oil barrel.
replyreply
One thing guys, that fitting sucks just free draining with the female and a hose. Best to have a transfer pump pulling thru it, the port is to small for gravity feed. Consume to much beers gravity feeding.

Look up wilden or areo double diaphragm air pumps if you want to pull the oil out, and into a container, or use a full port oil pan pit chock.

User's Signature: "KW is my choice of trucks"
replyreply
I just use one of these...

https://amzn.to/2DXpSrl

holds all the oil and fits under truck just fine.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Nostalgic

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.