So I got her back yesterday
08-16-2018, (Subject: So I got her back yesterday ) 
So I got her back yesterday
https://youtu.be/yvWwR0aPejo

Here is a vid of her running, so now I'm trying to figure out why my 13 spd Eaton fuller isn't working right.

I'm also looking to borrow someone's nexiq adapter n insite so I can get the file uni needs n to reset the inactive codes.

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply
08-17-2018, (Subject: So I got her back yesterday ) 
RE: So I got her back yesterday
Awesome. What did you finally find with it running rough?

As far as the transmission, what is it doing?
replyreply
(08-17-2018 )Chamberpains Wrote:  Awesome. What did you finally find with it running rough?

As far as the transmission, what is it doing?

It was one of the injectors, i think it was the second one if im not mistaken.

so when im trying to split the gears 6-13 they dont want to split when i let of the gas pedal. it takes some time for it to actually start working. maybe after driving for 30 minutes to a hour then it wants to start working. I drove last night around the city for a hour to see how to motor is, its better now then it was before thats for sure. im wondering how its going to perform when i get back to work with the truck.

i asked around town if someone had one to lend me one n couldnt find anyone so im going to have to buy.

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply
Sounds like the slave cylinder on the back of the transmission may be a little munged up or leaking. You can just unbolt the housing and check things out. And check for air leaks on the air lines to the transmission. Small leaks will effect the selector greatly.
replyreply
08-18-2018, (Subject: So I got her back yesterday ) 
(08-17-2018 )Chamberpains Wrote:  Sounds like the slave cylinder on the back of the transmission may be a little munged up or leaking. You can just unbolt the housing and check things out. And check for air leaks on the air lines to the transmission. Small leaks will effect the selector greatly.

i couldnt get to it today but im going to pop that cover above stick n look around and see if anything is leaking or broken.

replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.