This goes out to Uni!
08-17-2018, (Subject: This goes out to Uni! ) 
This goes out to Uni!
I just want to give a shout out to Uni for taking a look at my ECM Programming. I was so anxious i couldn't sleep, i had a gut feeling the programming was tampered with. If he didn't look at the programming & didn't give me his honest opinion. I wouldn't have been the wiser and would have burned the truck down eventually to a atom thinking its CURSED!

I've never meet the man but i feel i have know him for a while.

The dude is Legit 100%, gave me honest feed back. By it self is very hard to come by now a days!

If i ever get up to canada and my truck needs work. Ill be more then happy to towe it to his shop, sure as f$%k will recommend him to anyone i know that needs help and is in that area.

This also goes to the other guys here that do the ECM programming, if they are anything remotely close to what i got with Uni you are in good hands!.

I hope this helps anyone that is on the fence about working with Uni or any one else here! If you don't want to believe me, just look around on the forum. You WILL find great examples/reasons why you can trust them.

p.s

In NO effeeennn way/shape or form am i trying to kiss ass. I am just very very HAPPY with what i have learned today and that its all fixable.

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , iceman
08-17-2018, (Subject: This goes out to Uni! ) 
RE: This goes out to Uni!
well thx
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Zhidden
08-18-2018, (Subject: This goes out to Uni! ) 
RE: This goes out to Uni!
(08-17-2018 )Evotrucker Wrote:  I just want to give a shout out to Uni for taking a look at my ECM Programming. I was so anxious i couldn't sleep, i had a gut feeling the programming was tampered with. If he didn't look at the programming & didn't give me his honest opinion. I wouldn't have been the wiser and would have burned the truck down eventually to a atom thinking its CURSED!

I've never meet the man but i feel i have know him for a while.

The dude is Legit 100%, gave me honest feed back. By it self is very hard to come by now a days!

If i ever get up to canada and my truck needs work. Ill be more then happy to towe it to his shop, sure as f$%k will recommend him to anyone i know that needs help and is in that area.

This also goes to the other guys here that do the ECM programming, if they are anything remotely close to what i got with Uni you are in good hands!.

I hope this helps anyone that is on the fence about working with Uni or any one else here! If you don't want to believe me, just look around on the forum. You WILL find great examples/reasons why you can trust them.

p.s

In NO effeeennn way/shape or form am i trying to kiss ass. I am just very very HAPPY with what i have learned today and that its all fixable.

I’ll 2nd that!!!
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.