@m*m^2 tuning
08-18-2018, (Subject: @m*m^2 tuning ) 
@m*m^2 tuning
I have 2016 t680 with 365000 miles, I bought new so far no problem. I am thinking doing @m*m^2 tuning for better mpg and longer engine life. What do you guys think, is it good idea?
replyreply
RE: @m*m^2 tuning
Hey guys any help
replyreply
2016 is probably cm2350, not x15, but I don't think @m*m^2 is used on those motors.
replyreply
08-19-2018, (Subject: @m*m^2 tuning ) 
mm for a cm871 can be found on internet for free if you know wher 2 look. If you do youself, I still recommend have someone like Rawze or Unilevers look over you file as precaution before putting it in engine though.

'Africa' (variation of mm) for cm2250 is on internet 4 free too. Not as easy 2 do but doable youself. Same thin, have the file looked at before putting it into engine as a safety.

mm for a cm2350 is avail but not public. I recommend a trip to Mr. Hag if u want it done or speak with Unilevers if u want remote but there is no public files for doing a 2350 yourself.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rockhwy , Tax12 , PuroCumminsPower
(08-19-2018 )Marajin Wrote:  mm for a cm871 can be found on internet for free if you know wher 2 look. If you do youself, I still recommend have someone like Rawze or Unilevers look over you file as precaution before putting it in engine though.

'Africa' (variation of mm) for cm2250 is on internet 4 free too. Not as easy 2 do but doable youself. Same thin, have the file looked at before putting it into engine as a safety.

mm for a cm2350 is avail but not public. I recommend a trip to Mr. Hag if u want it done or speak with Unilevers if u want remote but there is no public files for doing a 2350 yourself.
Do you think it is good idea to delete for better mpg and longer engine life, thank you
replyreply
Soot isn't good for anything. But bad tuning will do more damage and cost you more in the long run than not. Here in SD everybody deletes everything. Most are hacks of deletes. I think your best bet is get in touch with Unilevers and discuss what you are looking for. He will guide you right.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Tax12 , Waterloo
08-20-2018, (Subject: @m*m^2 tuning ) 
(08-19-2018 )Tax12 Wrote:  Do you think it is good idea to delete for better mpg and longer engine life, thank you

Some people live in foreign countries where that stuff is legal due to only having high sulfur diesel available to them, etc. In countries where it is not legal,... only the truck owner themselves can make that decision. I will say though if you live in a country that allows such mods, that good MM programming done right and conservative power levels set will significantly extend engine life over all the soot-sucking carbon eating crap unreliable mess they are put through otherwise.

If you run a newer style truck with the government mandated soot-monster engine destroying crap on it, at the very least, you should put a decent bypass oil filtration system on it ASAP. this will slow down the internal destruction and excess wear. You should also learn to take things like the EGR and emissions system components apart yourself. If you don't service/clean/maintain them at least a couple times a year BEFORE the check engine lights start coming on then all your profits from driving will be given away to the stealershits who are too dumb to to repair it.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: PuroCumminsPower , Rockhwy , Tax12

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.