Fault code
09-09-2018, (Subject: Fault code ) 
RE: Fault code
(09-09-2018 )lonestar16 Wrote:  Rawze I'm looking online right now to see if I can find the insite i need so I can order it n maybe have it home by the time I get there..my wife is taking the laptop to have to the computer guy to have it wipe clean ..is there one brand better than the other on insite
I think its about a $300.00 sensor which is nothing if it fixes but throwing money without doing some wiring checks can be costly.
On computer make sure your computer has enough capacity, I spent months trying to get the cheap version to work ...always thinking I was robbed from the company ..my computer did not have enough of something ........:-(
replyreply
09-09-2018, (Subject: Fault code ) 
Not sure how much capacity my laptop has .but I'll have my computer guy check it out cause I'll have him set it all up for me
replyreply
09-11-2018, (Subject: Fault code ) 
Was looking on quick serve for part number for the nox sensors does 700 dollar sound about right or is the shop trying to rep me off that's just the price for the part
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.