Power Steering pump
04-22-2016, (Subject: Power Steering pump ) 
Power Steering pump
I will be changing my Power Steering pump this weekend, if any one can give me some insight on the procedure they followed I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
replyreply
04-22-2016, (Subject: Power Steering pump ) 
RE: Power Steering pump
(04-22-2016 )PuroCumminsPower Wrote:  I will be changing my Power Steering pump this weekend, if any one can give me some insight on the procedure they followed I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

i always add the oil after its changed , but that's just me :)
replyreply
04-29-2016, (Subject: Power Steering pump ) 
I changed pump and added oil. I started it and at first I couldn't even turn steering wheel. I shut truck off , waited tried again and it turned real easy. Day after I left to work and its hard to turn again. Its when I'm at a complete stop and its worse when turning left. Steering wheel makes noise as well. I have to give it a little fuel to turn easier. I had gear box changed about a year ago. Any ideas?
replyreply
(04-29-2016 )PuroCumminsPower Wrote:  I changed pump and added oil. I started it and at first I couldn't even turn steering wheel. I shut truck off , waited tried again and it turned real easy. Day after I left to work and its hard to turn again. Its when I'm at a complete stop and its worse when turning left. Steering wheel makes noise as well. I have to give it a little fuel to turn easier. I had gear box changed about a year ago. Any ideas?
Power steering manufacturer has filling procedure on web. Search it.
replyreply
If i have air in system how would you recommend i get it out?
replyreply
what box or boxes do you have? it varies.
replyreply
I have a A H Sheppard gearbox. EDM power steering pump. Its on a 2009 International PROSTAR.
replyreply
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRjSSpoOnH8
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.