passenger side door no power
04-23-2016, (Subject: passenger side door no power ) 
passenger side door no power
so all power to my passenger side door is completely gone. Window won't go down and mirror won't adjust anybody know what could be the cause?:tire:
replyreply
04-23-2016, (Subject: passenger side door no power ) 
RE: passenger side door no power
Check all the wiring that goes from the cab to the door through the rubber accordion looking piece that is where they are known to break from the doors opening and closing
replyreply
04-24-2016, (Subject: passenger side door no power ) 
Check all your fuses in your fuse panel. After that,... REPLACE all the 5-amp fuses on the far left of the fuse panel that are in a row. They do not go bad so much as they get tarnished and loose contact.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
05-20-2016, (Subject: passenger side door no power ) 
(04-23-2016 )jesse20 Wrote:  so all power to my passenger side door is completely gone. Window won't go down and mirror won't adjust anybody know what could be the cause?:tire:

Any luck or verdict on what the gremlin was?
replyreply
06-02-2016, (Subject: passenger side door no power ) 
My cab lights will go on and off while I am hitting bumbs so I pulled the fuse . A buddy told me to check the wiring between the cab/ door .also the ground on the switches . I finally got time tonight to look at it and I pulled the door panel off or tried . I pulled the plastic off And there is a aluminum plate , so how the heck do you pull that plate off so you take a good look at the wires , thanks

2008 /. 9900
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.