DD13 Demandate/Gear Oil Update
09-15-2018, (Subject: DD13 Demandate/Gear Oil Update ) 
DD13 Demandate/Gear Oil Update
Sorry I haven't been on on a while. My daughter had a serious medical issue we needed to deal with. That said I thought I'd share my latest oil sample results since adding the gear oil and getting the demandate. Keep in mind this sample has 17,000 miles on it. Oil is Rotella 15w40 with a gallon of SuperTech 80w90 (Walmart).
Ok, driving style. I am a hypermiler. My current tour is La Porte, Tx to Spacex in McGregor, Tx. at usually 79,500#. It is a pretty steady climb from app 15 feet above sea level to appx 820 feet. Everyday starts with virtually no wind but by the time I am returning towards La Porte, there is usually a 15 mph headwind. Round trip is 480 miles. I get back and immediately reload for the next run. Loaded miles are 240, MT miles are 240 also. mpg varies from 8.2 to 9.0 ( no wind at all that day). Rawze, I know it could crater tomorrow, but I want to personally thank you for all the help and research you do and have done in the past. Thank you Commander Hagg for you and your team. Y'all do awesome work.

.pdf  10SEPT2018.PDF (Size: 156.46 KB / Downloads: 231)

User's Signature: Dyin' ain't much of a living, driver. Put it down...it can wait.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: uncleal13
09-15-2018, (Subject: DD13 Demandate/Gear Oil Update ) 
RE: DD13 Demandate/Gear Oil Update
Well i'll be, are those load's still coming out of lbc?. Sorry to be off subject

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
09-22-2018, (Subject: DD13 Demandate/Gear Oil Update ) 
Don't know about anything IBC. I'm leased on with LGT and contracted to Linde, hauling liquid oxygen to the propellant site

User's Signature: Dyin' ain't much of a living, driver. Put it down...it can wait.
replyreply
09-22-2018, (Subject: DD13 Demandate/Gear Oil Update ) 
I'm not sure if I actually trust the latest sample. I've just never seen a sample that lacks iron.

replyreply
09-24-2018, (Subject: DD13 Demandate/Gear Oil Update ) 
glad to hear its working well for you.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: bossboy2
10-07-2018, (Subject: DD13 Demandate/Gear Oil Update ) 
(09-24-2018 )Unilevers Wrote:  glad to hear its working well for you.

Thank you, Unilevers.

replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.