Insite
09-18-2018, (Subject: Insite ) 
RE: Insite
Ok ,so I got to the point were there saying in need to register insite..do I send a message to the shop I order it from or can I get the number for a Cummins shop I order mine from hongkong.
replyreply
Send a message requesting a passwod to the place you got it from with your specific PCID# attached.
replyreply
(09-18-2018 )Chamberpains Wrote:  Send a message requesting a passwod to the place you got it from with your specific PCID# attached.
ok thank i just sent them and email so were see how long it takes them to get back to me with the passward.
replyreply
Ok got the password for insite ..still trying to upgrade it to the latest version..let's hope it works out heading back out of the road tomorrow.
replyreply
09-19-2018, (Subject: Insite ) 
Just as reminder, make sure the computer is never connected to the internet, ever.

Especially when updating Insite, because I think it will ask you if you want to update from the internet or from the CD, and you have to do it from the CD.

Of course, I’m taking about the Insite version you bought. Newer versions are a different story.

User's Signature: I Need to start asking my stupid questions
replyreply
I've updated it to 7.6.2 in it still not working keep saying that it's still need to be updated but I have no clue were els to go for the updates..just getting tired of messing with it
replyreply
Then, I think I would ignore that and just try to connect it to the ECM.

Make sure:
1- the Inline driver is installed.
2- the key switch is on.
3- all cables are connected .
4- the Inline lights are blinking.

BTW if it give you a strange msg that says that Insite is expired, then that’s a different problem.

User's Signature: I Need to start asking my stupid questions
replyreply
Even before I hook any wires up it keep saying that insite is expired need to be updated..so no clue
replyreply
Some one Els was asking about what version was the right one n I asked if that one would work on my truck in was told yes that's why I bought it..did I get the wrong one
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.