After treatment history
09-22-2018, (Subject: After treatment history ) 
After treatment history
Just got insite hooked up can any one tell me if these numbers are good or do I need to do more work to make them better

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
 Thanks given by: fargonaz
RE: After treatment history
numbers look pretty good there. An average below 3.0 on the far right column is mainly what to look for. Next to that is how often it is going through a regen cycle.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: fargonaz
The ecm hours between regens should be in the 100 hr range unless they got cut short due to short trips. I think there’s an option to see incomplete regen history or maybe it was listed as incomplete on the screen your looking at but either way unless your doing a lot of idling there might be some issues there.

User's Signature: That’s pronounced, /ˈs(k)izəm/
replyreply
Right now I'm running a lot of local run in a couple time I have gotten hit my traffic lights when it was trying to regen.n I just changed out my doser n nox sensors so hopefully it go go longer between regen now
replyreply
(09-22-2018 )schISM Wrote:  The ecm hours between regens should be in the 100 hr range ...

100 hours seems a bit much. Maybe it depends on the model engine? -- Even when my truck was brand spanking new (CM871), it would make a regen history report every 6 - 8 hours or so while going down the highway non-stop. Simple actions like Shifting gears and coasting OOG will also cancel or cause a restart of regen sometimes too.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: schISM
(09-22-2018 )Rawze Wrote:  
(09-22-2018 )schISM Wrote:  The ecm hours between regens should be in the 100 hr range ...

Maybe it depends on the model engine? -- Even when my truck was brand spanking new (CM871), it would make a regen history report every 6 - 8 hours or so while going down the highway non-stop. Simple actions like Shifting gears and coasting OOG will also cancel or cause a restart of regen sometimes too.

Thanks Rawze, I thought he had a CM2350, I was just going from my past exp. with those.

replyreply
(09-22-2018 )schISM Wrote:  
(09-22-2018 )Rawze Wrote:  

Maybe it depends on the model engine? -- Even when my truck was brand spanking new (CM871), it would make a regen history report every 6 - 8 hours or so while going down the highway non-stop. Simple actions like Shifting gears and coasting OOG will also cancel or cause a restart of regen sometimes too.

Thanks Rawze, I thought he had a CM2350, I was just going from my past exp. with those.

Yes I do have a cm2350..right now I'm doing alot of short runs around Richmond va so I'm not able to really run it a couple of hr with out having to stop.is there anything I could look at,I just change out the doser behind the turbo last wkn it was soot pack would that make it regen more often..I'll keep and eye on insite in see if it gets better
replyreply
When I get home I’ll see if I can scrounge up a workorder from before I “fixed” it for good. I ran into problems when my thermostat was stuck open and made it want a regen nearly everyday. Try a stationary forced regen when ya shutdown and see if that doesn’t help. Mine took a few forced regens then a couple weeks to straighten out after I fixed the thermostat, with that being said there were other things I was monkeying around with at the time so this post might be about as useful as nod to a blind mule.

replyreply
(09-22-2018 )schISM Wrote:  When I get home I’ll see if I can scrounge up a workorder from before I “fixed” it for good. I ran into problems when my thermostat was stuck open and made it want a regen nearly everyday. Try a stationary forced regen when ya shutdown and see if that doesn’t help. Mine took a few forced regens then a couple weeks to straighten out after I fixed the thermostat, with that being said there were other things I was monkeying around with at the time so this post might be about as useful as nod to a blind mule.

I take everyone input ,I gives me something to keep and eye out on just cause it might not be happening to me just yet but if I can stay ahead of problems in out of the shop then that's all that's matter to me..this is the first truck I ever had to deal with the def system ..
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.