After treatment history
09-22-2018, (Subject: After treatment history ) 
RE: After treatment history
Check out the ECM Time column, yours is trying to regen too often. I looked at an old work order when everything was working correctly on mine it was right there at a hundred hours.

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

User's Signature: That’s pronounced, /ˈs(k)izəm/
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
09-23-2018, (Subject: After treatment history ) 
I'll keep and eye on it just got insite for it a new start on thing to watch
replyreply
(09-22-2018 )schISM Wrote:  Check out the ECM Time column, yours is trying to regen too often. I looked at an old work order when everything was working correctly on mine it was right there at a hundred hours.

thanks for sharing that. The 2350 seems to not regen nearly as often as my older 871. Its a shame they are just as unreliable.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: schISM
Cents I change the doser and the nox sensors behind the turbo do I need to reset anything or just leave it alone
replyreply
Healthy 871s in Australia go between 80-100hrs between burns. There are also several revisions of DPF filters with different flow rates and ash plugging limits.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
09-19-2020, (Subject: After treatment history ) 
Short regen history that ive noted in the last week.
Passive regen at 42 hrs , 67 hrs and yesterday 76 hrs.

Is this a sign of things to come ? also its never asked me for a parked regen , should I perform one ? No lights on dashboard or anything or any codes in J1939. Local runs 300 miles a day avg with some Chicago common stop and go rail to rail.
replyreply
My X15 goes about 100 hrs

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
(09-19-2020 )amermextrucker Wrote:  Short regen history that ive noted in the last week.
Passive regen at 42 hrs , 67 hrs and yesterday 76 hrs.

Is this a sign of things to come ? also its never asked me for a parked regen , should I perform one ? No lights on dashboard or anything or any codes in J1939. Local runs 300 miles a day avg with some Chicago common stop and go rail to rail.

Hard to say what needs to be done if anything. If your not suddenly experiencing excessive oil consumption or coolant loss I’d say your doc/dpf could be nearing the end of service life. You could try a parked regen and it might lengthen the passive ones but if all else seems okay I’d consider permanently fixing the issue or budgeting for a new dpf filter.

User's Signature: That’s pronounced, /ˈs(k)izəm/
replyreply
 Thanks given by: amermextrucker
Yeah I guess I got some issues coming up.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.