Alignment
10-04-2018, (Subject: Alignment ) 
RE: Alignment
A worn out steer tire can make one pull or ride funny too. Maybe post some pics of the wear and the mileage on the tires?.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
10-06-2018, (Subject: Alignment ) 
After the tire rotation now my steering pulls to the other side, so I need a new tire, probably get 2 new ones before to long and go from their.
replyreply
10-07-2018, (Subject: Alignment ) 
I may be wrong, but didn't I read somewhere that flatbed94kid stopped by the Rawze compound and have a fuel pump issue looked at. How did this steering issue not get noticed at that time?
replyreply
(10-07-2018 )Chamberpains Wrote:  I may be wrong, but didn't I read somewhere that flatbed94kid stopped by the Rawze compound and have a fuel pump issue looked at. How did this steering issue not get noticed at that time?

I did not drive it. Only helped him replace the fuel pump so that I could learn more about best ways to eventually make a video on how it is done and to help him out. I also helped him replace his IMAP and adjust the overhead valves with him. - If is funny you say that though. I did point some things out about his tire wear and suggested he get it looked at by someone at some point. I also suggested he re-torque his wheel bearings too, looked like no one had done it before and there was some edge wear I could see.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
I figured you gave it the glance over. Im just ribbin a little to keep you on your toes. Hahaha
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
10-09-2018, (Subject: Alignment ) 
How do you re-torque wheel bearings and does it require alot of tools?
replyreply
some talk about what i found on when you should re-torque them...
https://youtu.be/L8xn3ywYTD4

replyreply
seems easy, pull the shaft out, new gasket, re-torque, reinstall and check rear oil levels.
how many foot lbs? not to bad to do. Just need a torque wrench but it's a good investment and for putting your wheels on you can torque them.
replyreply
(10-09-2018 )flatbed94kid Wrote:  seems easy, pull the shaft out, new gasket, re-torque, reinstall and check rear oil levels.
how many foot lbs? not to bad to do. Just need a torque wrench but it's a good investment and for putting your wheels on you can torque them.

find out what model and brand of rears you have by looking at the tags for them. Go download the manuals for them from the makers web site and use the manual to torque everything properly. Every brand of axles is different.

replyreply
 Thanks given by: flatbed94kid

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.