CM2250 tune up
10-09-2018, (Subject: CM2250 tune up ) 
RE: CM2250 tune up
Well over the past week I have added a bypass filter and started running a gallon of gl-5 gear oil. I also pulled the valve cover and checked the overhead, and it was actually cleaner than I thought. I'm gonna pull it when I get home next and do all the adjustments.

But so far with what I've done so far the truck is working alot better. I came through the mountains on interstate 76 the other day loaded at 79600 and I was able to hold 50mph without struggling. my previous trip through their at 72000 I was struggling to hold 35mph, and my oil temp was getting hot. But all in all shes getting better every day.
replyreply
YOu might want to replace the sonsors tyou say you cleaned like the IMAP and others if you haven't. They read incorrectly when they get old or have been clogged up and never throw faults. It throw everything out of whack and causes soot problems. Make sure to do all the things mentioned here, like pressurizing the whole engine and checking it for boost, egr, and exhaust manifold leaks, etc...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...0#pid30760

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Thegrinder , DSTdriver
(10-09-2018 )Rawze Wrote:  YOu might want to replace the sonsors tyou say you cleaned like the IMAP and others if you haven't. They read incorrectly when they get old or have been clogged up and never throw faults. It throw everything out of whack and causes soot problems. Make sure to do all the things mentioned here, like pressurizing the whole engine and checking it for boost, egr, and exhaust manifold leaks, etc...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...0#pid30760

all th sensors were still pained red, so I did replace them already. but yes along with the overhead I'm gonna do a boost leak test when I get home.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
10-29-2018, (Subject: CM2250 tune up ) 
Hey I just got insite 6 from ebay, and I need some help getting it going. I've sent messages to the seller and havent gotten any response to get the password. Just wondering if anyone can help me get it working. Also I seen something mentioned about a program called ct that can pull the tune file. Where can I get this so I can look at the tune please.
replyreply
10-29-2018, (Subject: CM2250 tune up ) 
Recommend deleteing your last post before the big man reads it. GLuck.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.