MaxxForce calibration
09-29-2018, (Subject: MaxxForce calibration ) 
MaxxForce calibration
Is there any Maxxforce people in here that are capable of reprogramming the ECM once it's demandated? I've got a small fleet of trucks that is wanting me to take care of their problems but I'll need someone's expertise to do the programming. This should be a fairly lucrative venture for everyone involved if I can make this happen. If no one on this site has the capability to do it, maybe they have a suggestion on who I can talk with to get this deal done. Thank you for any leads or suggestions.
replyreply
RE: MaxxForce calibration
Gearhead does proper adjustments on them but even he says people should get rid of those trucks with maxfart engines as soon as possible!> Complete garbage of an engine!

Tell that fleet to get rid of them and invest in something that is not complete junk!. they are wasting their time. Believe me when I say you don't want their buisless, you will become married to that nightmare of failed engine technology.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
RE: MaxxForce calibration
Thank you for the reply Rawze!
That has been explained to them as I'm not a fan of them either. It's what they currently run and if I can make them a little more reliable while they have them, maybe they can afford a real truck and engine one day.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.